HOT AND COLD WATER DISPENSERS
- Unlimited water - Smaller than a crate of 6 water bottles, it dispenses up to 15 litres per hour of cold water - between 3° and 10° C - still or sparkling, and 8 litres per hour of hot water, from your tap, straight into the glass.
- Innovative technology - Ice-bank cooling and cold carbonation technology offers optimum performance within a compact space.
- Simplicity and flexibility - This simple and compact product can be further customized to satisfy individual requirements.
- Coordinated cabinet - Optional cabinet with 100-piece cup holder.
- Counter top model - H2OMY TOP, also compact in size and shape, increases the efficiency of water management at home or in the office, giving a touch of style and technology to the environment that hosts it.
- Hygienic System - Delivery area protected from environmental pollution and remote controls from the point of withdrawal.
- Security - The safety valve prevents water leaks caused by any breakages inside the machine.
- Functionality - The 400 ml removable drip tray allows the use of glasses, cups and carafes of different shapes or sizes.
H2omy TOP is also available in a compact and functional undercounter version: the H2omy IN undersink water cooler
. Try also the new J-Class IN undersink water chiller
for sparkling, hot and cold water
CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY IN WATER DISPENSING
The water market is highly dynamic and boasts unrestrained growth. The water business today is dominated by a numer of trends that convey key needs – health and wellbeing, environmental sustainability, customization, digitalization.
drink more water and pursue healthier lifestyles, but at the same time they are concerned about the environment they live in; in fact, they prefer sustainable approaches also with respect to drinking water. Moreover, consumers today keep searching for ‘premium
and also want to rely on solutions created according to their needs, requirements and preferences, with a focus on full customization. They want to choose the water carbonization level, temperature (to prepare teas and infusions), aromas, and taste using flavours, as well as the sensory characteristics (such as the sodium or calcium contents) and the amount of functional elements (vitamins and minerals).
A response to these needs comes from WaterBar
the innovative smart tower dispenser
. This comes from a new concept by Cosmetal, which is capable of dispensing beverages customised
, mineral salts
and with different carbonisation
WaterBar ensures easy interaction
with the water dispenser machine
for dynamic users, utmost creativity
for the best consumption experience, it is the revolutionary dispenser designed for all kinds of premises, including bars, restaurants, schools, gyms, spas, offices and canteens.
WATER DISPENSERS FOR PUBLIC PLACES AND OFFICES
Owners and operators of public places need guidelines and technical know-how when installing and operating a cold and hot water dispenser system
for public and on the go consumption, based on good practices that comply with all the rules in force. Cosmetal
, as the leading manufacturer of water dispensing equipment, contributes with its experience in system installation, maintenance, sanitization and service rules for appropriate water treatment.
Draught water dispensing systems for public venues
and offices are now completely automated. This prevents tampering with water in all the steps of the pipeline, and the staff in charge only needs to comply with basic food hygiene rules.
An efficient drinking water dispenser
combined with a periodical maintenance schedule, ensures that high-quality sustainable water is dispensed, to the benefit of public place operators and of their customer alike.
SUSTAINABLE WATER DISPENSERS FOR WELL-BEING
Concern for the environment is a fundamental part of the Celli Group business strateg
y and our environmental approach applies to all areas of our business, from our range of chilled water dispensers
and drinking water coolers
to our internal operations. While we can work to minimise the direct environmental impact always aim for continuous improvement, we are aware that our operations and our products will always have some environmental footprint.
There is a strong ethical correspondance in the Celli Group’s way of doing sustainability. For us, it means taking care of the territory in which we operate, giving value to the communities with actions related to the protection of natural heritage, developing plans that allow us to achieve production efficiency and energy saving. We are therefore talking about energy saving functions and electronical components, eco-sustainable logistics, territorial projects in partnership. These are all examples of what it means to do sustainability through the reduction of environmental waste, in favor of natural capital, which is our wealth.
On the new lifestyles front, Cosmetal and the Celli Group are active in promoting the relationship between health
. These themes are linked to recycling education, for example, because although consumers are evolving, they need clear suggestions about possible solutions to orient themselves.
With Cosmetal’s wide product range – with all types of water drip tray
, instant hot water tap
, sparkling water dispenser
, 5 gallon water dispenser
and many other products and accessories – consumers are engaged in the promotion of the benefits
of proper hydration
and healthy drinking, combined with the idea of a sustainable future
This commitment demonstrates how much we care about the natural capital and water resources
, also through the creation of always innovative
and smart water dispenser equipment
Water dispensers such as countertop water coolers
, drinking fountains
, bottle water dispensers
and bottle water coolers
are a highly sustainable drinks choice. Unfortunately, the most widespread means to water consumption is through single-use plastic bottles, with a staggering 1 million bottles bought around the world every minute. However, water consumption through a countertop water dispenser
replaces the need for harmful plastic bottles. Plus, water dispensers provide the same great-tasting, filtered water as bottled water, but they also eliminate plastic bottles ending up in the overall environmental waste product.
Cosmetal’s point-of-use hot and cold water dispensers are designed with the environment in mind and feature energy saving functions and components. Energy, fuel and water are all conserved by our current generation of point-of-use water dispensers, providing a clear environmental benefit. The cost of transporting, storing and disposing of plastic water bottles is eliminated, indeed.
Making the earth a better place, glass by glass with pure, refreshing and sustainable water is the goal of all companies of the Celli Group. We truly care about the welfare of our planet, in fact we carefully consider the environmental impact of our services and are always looking to provide sustainable solutions for our customers. The Celli Group’s goal is to enhance the water network
and rebalance the water consumption model
that is far too oriented towards bottled water.
ALWAYS GOOD FILTERED DRINKING WATER
Clean drinking water is vital to our health and is fundamental to mantain life, and every person needs to have enough water each day for the body to function effectively. Nowadays most of the people drink chlorine-treated water that still contains many harmful bacteria, chemicals and other contaminants. In fact, water from your tap may not be pure, despite passing through a water treatment facility.
This is due to the fact that it’s easy for water to pick up contaminants after it has left the water treatment facility; same situation if the water gets stored in a private well.
The quality of water for human consumption raises worry day by day, and new quality controls are being introduced on the entire water treatment and distribution chain, including monitoring of microplastics and risk assessment. Unfiltered water, even if it has come from the water treatment plant still have contaminants such as lead. Water treatment plants add chemicals such as fluoride and chlorine to the water as their treatment method.
A good way to ensure a good supply of clean and safe drinking water in your home or office is to install a water machine
with a high-quality filtration system
of filtered water systems
- Always available safe drinking water – A filtration system assures healthy drinking water, compared to bottled and tap water coming from the water treatment plants in your municipality. With an advanced water dispenser, chemicals, such as fluoride and chlorine, and also other impurities and toxins are removed. Always good and safe drinking water to fill and refill your water bottle any time.
- Sustainable – Water dispensers and drinking water chillers are by nature a sustainable choice, instead of plastic water bottles. It takes on average 450 years for plastic bottles to disintegrate.
- Cost Savings – As soon as you install a water dispensing machine in your home or office, you will realize a big savings in money and time for loading and transportation.
- Improve the taste of drinking water – Water filtration systems remove elements that cause drinking water to have an unpleasant taste and smell, such as lead, chlorine and bacteria. A hot and cold water dispenser will improve the overall purity, taste and smell of drinking water.
Cosmetal is a company through which the Celli Group commits to revolutionizing the drinking water experience and digitalizing water consumption, by spreading its loud and clear high-impact mission: start the Water (R)evolution
. The Water (R)evolution evokes a cultural change in the patterns of consumpiton. It aims to bring water back to its best nature: respected, controlled and without waste.
All cold water dispenser
s and water chiller
s by Cosmetal are 100% made in Italy
and guarantee proper hydration for many type of users, from smaller venues – home, office, bars, pubs – to public venues, such as waiting rooms, schools and malls. Cosmetal boasts one of the most extensive ranges in the drinking sector, both for types of water supplied - room temperature, cold, hot, sparkling - and for different models available. Fresh and safe filtered water is always ready to be delivered, also for frequent consumptions.
The new smart water dispensers
by Cosmetal are connected and can be controlled remotely thanks to IntelliWater
, the innovative IoT platform
for the remote management of installations, developed in-house by the Celli Group and already used in the soft-drink and draft beer dispensing sectors.
Through this technology, it is possible to monitor in real time the status of installations, consumption, offer management, promotions, prices and payments, promptly and effectively managing service and maintenance on all the machines installed. This is an efficient solution from a management stand point but above all from a sustainable one. The use of microfiltered water installations, in fact, not only avoids the expensive bottling processes but also transportation and distribution costs, representing a great leap forward to a totally innovative water consumption
that is respectful of the environment.
Cosmetal has the best solutions to the needs of a new type of consumer: modern, always connected, fast, practical and respectful of the environment.
By now an unstoppable change
in the consumption of water is happening and we are already contributing to rewrite the future
BEST DESIGN FOR WATER FONTS
After becoming part of the Celli Group, Cosmetal’s product range is richer with professional water dispensing towers, complementing the offer of the undercounter cooling water machine
The Celli style iconic towers like Cobra
and others, combined with Cosmetal’s flagship coolers, allow to meet water dispensing requirements in the food industry with excellence in terms of both technology and design, without neglecting environmental sustainability, a constant element in Celli Group’s production.
have been engineered with attention to the smallest details and a constant eye to sustainability. The wide selection available, technological innovation levels and top-end materials used put them at the pinnacle of excellence.
The four keypoints
that made these fonts international best sellers
- Professional design – Fine italian design, meaning flawsless style and consistent functionality. The Celli Group has formed partnerships with some of the most illustrious names in Italian design. One of these major players, Pininfarina, culminated in the creation of the famous Fiamma tower, trailblazer in the sector of beverage dispensing design.
- High-quality components – Towers’ body made in vitreous ceramic, stainless steel or brass; product tubes and recirculation in stainless steel (AISI 304/316, 7x8 mm, 5/16’’); furthermore all the towers by Cosmetal come with a JG 8-6 mm speed fit enabling a connection to the water supply.
- Durability – The towers are tested in saline mist for 200 hours. Extremely stout and virtually indestructible due to the high quality materials and the solid protective exterior.
- Taps – As one of the market leaders in the production of beverage dispensing taps for over forty years, the Celli Group can now boast the widest range in the world thanks to the Ads2 acquisition. A landmark in today’s global market, the Celli Group is preferred again and again by the big brands in beverages due to its exacting standards in manufacture and design.