H2omy IN has a stainless steel case and a noise suppression system to satisfy every hydration need with quick and quiet operation. It is designed to deliver silently up to 15 liters of water per hour.
- Unlimited water - Smaller than a crate of 6 water bottles, it dispenses up to 15 litres per hour of cold water - between 3° and 10° C - still or sparkling, and 8 litres per hour of hot water, from your tap, straight into the glass.
- Innovative technology - Ice-bank cooling and cold carbonation technology offers optimum performance within a compact space.
- Simplicity and flexibility - This simple and compact product can be further customized to satisfy individual requirements.
- Under-counter solution - Small and discreet, H2OMY IN can be installed under the kitchen sink, leaving worktops clear.
- Filtration - Optional filters enhance the taste and quality of the water. In addition to the traditional water filtration system used to remove unpleasant odors and tastes, antibacterial filters and descalers may also be fitted.
- Tap G7 EC - Three ways tap with touch screen: ambient, cold and sparkling water.
All drinking water systems from the H2omy range by Cosmetal are designed to simplify water management at home or in the office, eliminating the need for actions such as buying, transporting and storing plastic bottles. A triple saving: money, time and space!
Also discover the compact and elegant countertop water system: the H2omy TOP hot and cold water dispenser.
THE WATER (R)EVOLUTION
is a company through which the Celli Group commits to revolutionizing the drinking water experience and digitalizing water consumption, by spreading its loud and clear high-impact mission: start the Water (R)evolution
. The Water Revolution evokes a cultural change in the patterns of consumpiton. It aims to bring water back to its best nature: respected, controlled and without waste.
All drink dispensers and water coolers by Cosmetal are 100% made in Italy
and guarantee proper hydration for many type of users, from smaller venues – home, office, bars, pubs – to public venues, such as waiting rooms, schools and malls. Cosmetal boasts one of the most extensive ranges in the drinking sector, both for types of water supplied - room temperature, cold, hot, sparkling - and for different models available. Fresh and safe filtered water is always ready to be delivered, also for frequent consumptions.
The new smart dispensers
by Cosmetal are connected and can be controlled remotely thanks to IntelliWater
, the innovative IoT platform for the remote management of installations, developed in-house by the Celli Group and already used in the soft-drink and draft beer dispensing sectors.
Through this technology, it is possible to monitor in real time the status of installations, consumption, offer management, promotions, prices and payments, promptly and effectively managing service and maintenance on all the machines installed. This is an efficient solution from a management stand point but above all from a sustainable one. The use of microfiltered water installations, in fact, not only avoids the expensive bottling processes but also transportation and distribution costs, representing a great leap forward to a totally innovative water consumption
that is respectful of the environment.
Cosmetal has the best solutions to the needs of a new type of consumer: modern, always connected, fast, practical and respectful of the environment. By now an unstoppable change
in the consumption of water is happening and we are already contributing to rewrite the future