The J-Class TOP and IN water dispenser machine modelsJ-Class Top
is the water dispenser machine that combines technology and quality together. This small and efficient beverage system dispenses hot and cold water in offices and all types of public space, to constantly satisfy people with fresh great tasting water without wasting plastic bottles. Compact and functional, it is connected to the water supply to supply cold, still or sparkling water, or hot water up to 98 degrees, ideal for preparing tea and herbal teas.
Available in two versions
, over-the-counter and built-in, and in two models with differentiated performance, 30 L/H and 45 L/H, J-Class is a very flexible product suitable for a varied target: offices, home, bars and small restaurants.
Also available the minimal and compact undercounter version of the J-Class TOP water system: the J-Class IN undersink water chiller
of the J-Class TOP water cooler dispenser:
- Types of water - Cold and ambient water present in all versions, with the addition of sparkling water in the ACWG version and hot in the ACH and CH + versions.
- Cu + Safepath - The application guarantees the bacterial immunity of the cooler by providing permanent and constant prevention against the formation of biofilm.
- Built-in dispensing - Built-in and protected dispensing to preserve water from environmental pollution.
- EC version - electronic control (IT / EN / DE) - Optional available on all versions. The electronic control allows you to pre-set some functions, such as for example the water dose to be dispensed automatically with volumetric criteria or the temperature of the ice bank, monitoring its operation in real time.
- J-Class Super Hot! - For hot water lovers, J-Class is also available in the CH + version! 18 liters per hour, and 2.7 liters continuously, of hot water at max 98 ° C, to prepare excellent teas and herbal teas.
- Optional filtration - It is possible to apply dechlorinating and purifying filters to improve the taste and odor of the water. To complete the filtering device, the following are also available: UV rays sterilizer, liter counter and hour meter.
- Matching Cabinet - Optional cabinet with 100-piece cup holder.
- Overcounter version - J-Class Top is the over counter version. Functional and elegant, it embellishes the environment that hosts it and at the same time facilitates water management.
Cosmetal offers the best solutions for a sustainable drinking experience. Choosing the J-Class TOP water dispenser machine
means choosing to drink in a sustainable and safe way wherever you want. Always available cold, room temperature and hot water at your home or office, instead of plastic bottled water.
A wide range of solutions for the office: bottom loading water cooler, bottleless water coolers and top loading water cooler models, with many different temperature settings. Try also the new hot and cold water dispenser H2omy TOP
Innovative water dispenser machine for all types of water supply
Today there’s a new type of consumer; one who likes to pursue a healthy lifestyle, but at the same time is concerned about the environment. These modern consumers prefer more sustainable solutions for drinking water and also research for customized products, which must be created according to their needs and preferences. They want to choose the water to drink, by selecting the desired carbonization level, temperature (hot water to prepare teas and infusions), aromas, and taste using flavours; as well as the sensory characteristics (such as the sodium or calcium contents) and the amount of functional elements (vitamins and minerals).
For all of these new necessities, Cosmetal
designed the new concept of WaterBar
, the smart drinking fountain
. This water dispenser can dispense beverages
with customized flavours
, mineral salts
and with different carbonisation
WaterBar ensures easy interaction
with the water machine
for dynamic users, utmost creativity for the best consumption experience, it is the revolutionary dispenser designed for all kinds of premises, including bars, restaurants, schools, gyms, spas, offices and canteens.
Choose a water dispenser machine for your office and the work place
Owners and operators of public places – bars, restaurants, waiting rooms, offices and small public venues – require guidelines and technical know-how when installing and operating their first chilled water dispenser
Cosmetal, the leading manufacturer of water dispensing equipment, offers its 40 years of experience in water system installation, maintenance, sanitization and service rules for appropriate water treatment.
Draft water dispensing systems for public venues and workplaces are now completely automated; this prevents tampering with water in all the steps of the pipeline, and the user in charge only needs to comply with basic hygienic rules.
A high-quality water dispensing fountain combined with a periodical maintenance schedule ensures that safe sustainable water is dispensed, to the benefit of public customers and operators.
Advanced and sustainable water dispenser machine solutionsConcern for the environment
has always been a priority of the Group’s business strategy
. We apply our environmental approach to all business’ operations and activities, from the production of cold water dispensers and water cooler
s to the internal actions. While we are always working to minimize the direct environmental impact aim for continuous improvement, we are conscious that our actions will always have some environmental footprint.
There is a strong ethical correlation in the Celli Group’s way of doing sustainability. We want to take care of the territory
in which we work and give value to our community
by protecting the natural heritage and developing plans for production efficiency
and energy saving
. We are therefore developing innovative energy saving systems, eco-sustainable logistics, territorial projects in partnership. All great examples of what sustainability is for the Group.
Regarding new lifestyles, Cosmetal and the Celli Group are active in promoting the relationship between health
. These two topics are linked to recycling education, for example, because although consumers are evolving, they need clear suggestions about environmetal waste and new possible water drinking solutions to orient themselves.
Cosmetal’s product range – with every type of undersink water cooler
, hot water dispenser system
, water drip tray
, etc. – engage consumers in the promotion of the benefits of proper hydration through water dispensing, plus the idea of a more sustainable future
. This commitment shows how much we care about the natural capital and our water resources, also by creating always innovative
and digital water dispensing equipment
.Drinking water cooler
s and water dispenser machine models are always a highly sustainable drinks choice, but unfortunately the most widespread means to water consumption is through single-use plastic water bottles; on average 1 million plastic bottles are bought around the world every minute.
However, water consumption through a countertop water dispenser
can replace harmful plastic bottles and provide the same fresh, filtered water as bottled water; this, while also eliminating plastic bottles ending up in the landfill.
Cosmetal’s drinking water chiller
s and undercounter systems are designed with the environment in mind, in fact they are created with energy saving components. Energy and water are all conserved by our current generation of point-of-use water dispensers, providing a clear environmental benefit. The cost of transporting, storing and disposing of plastic water bottles is eliminated, indeed.
One of the goals of Cosmetal is making the earth a better place with refreshing, pure and sustainable water, glass by glass. We truly care about the welfare of our planet, this is why we are always looking to provide sustainable solutions to our users. Our mission is enhancing the municipal water network
and rebalancing the water consumption model
that is far too oriented towards bottled water.
Enjoy safe filtered drinking water whenever you want with a water dispenser machine
Filtered drinking water is vital to our health and is fundamental to mantain life. Every person deserves to have enough water each day for the body to function effectively. Today most of the people drink chlorine-treated water that still contains many harmful bacteria, chemicals and other contaminants. In fact, water from your tap may not be pure, despite passing through a water treatment facility. This is due to the fact that it’s easy for tap water
to pick up contaminants after it has left the water treatment facility.
The quality of water for human consumption raises worry day by day, and new quality controls are being introduced on the entire water treatment and distribution chain, including monitoring of microplastics and risk assessment. Unfiltered water, even if it has come from the water treatment plant still have contaminants such as lead. Water treatment plants add chemicals such as fluoride and chlorine to the water as their treatment method.
A good way to ensure a safe supply of filtered water in your home or office is to install a cooling water machine
with a high-quality filtration system
of the reliable and highly efficient filtered water system installed to the J-Class TOP water dispenser machine:
- Safe and fresh water to drink – A filtration system assures healthy drinking water, compared to bottled and tap water coming from the water treatment plants in your municipality. With an advanced dispenser, chemicals, such as fluoride and chlorine, and also other impurities and toxins are removed. Always good and safe drinking water to fill and refill your water bottle any time.
- Sustainable – Installing and using a cold water dispenser or water chiller are one of the most sustainable choice, instead of plastic water bottles. It takes on average 450 years for plastic bottles to disintegrate.
- Savings – A dispenser machine installed in any home or office will help to make big savings in money and time for loading and transportation of plastic water bottles.
- Improved taste and smell – Filtration systems remove components that cause water from the tap to have an unpleasant taste and smell. A dispensing machine will improve the overall taste, purity and smell of drinking water.