- Technology - Ice-bank cooling system with three different capacities, 20 litres per hour, 30 litres per hour and 65 litres per hour ensure an optimal balance of performance and cost effectiveness.
- Types of water - Chilled water is available in all models, alongside Ambient temperature water in model AC and sparkling water in model ACWG.
- Hygiene - The absence of external taps and the protected dispensing point located well away from the control panel ensure optimal hygiene, therefore preventing outside bacterial contamination.
- Leds - Elegant blue LEDs that ensure accurate bottle or glass positioning underneath the dispense taps.
- Safety - The safety valve prevents leakages caused by accidental faults inside the machine.
- Sustainable - All drinking water systems by Cosmetal are designed to simplify water management, eliminating the need for actions such as buying, transporting and storing plastic water bottles. A triple saving in money, time and space!
NEW HI-CLASS RANGE
The Hi-Class range includes 4 different models, all perfectly suitable for home or office: the Hi-Class Top 20, 30, 65 and Premium. They meet the requirements of all venues in which there is a need for service and design. Models 20, 30 and 65 are available in the mechanical version with easy to use buttons. An electronic version will be introduced soon. Hi-Class Top 45 Premium, on the other hand, is the top of the range, available only in the electronic version.
THE WATER (R)EVOLUTION
is a company through which the Celli Group commits to revolutionizing the drinking water experience and digitalizing water consumption, by spreading its loud and clear high-impact mission: start the Water (R)evolution
. The Water Revolution evokes a cultural change in the patterns of consumpiton. It aims to bring water back to its best nature: respected, controlled and without waste.
All drink dispensers and water coolers by Cosmetal are 100% made in Italy
and guarantee proper hydration for many type of users, from smaller venues – home, office, bars, pubs – to public venues, such as waiting rooms, schools and malls. Cosmetal boasts one of the most extensive ranges in the drinking sector, both for types of water supplied - room temperature, cold, hot, sparkling - and for different models available. Fresh and safe filtered water is always ready to be delivered, also for frequent consumptions.
The new smart dispensers
by Cosmetal are connected and can be controlled remotely thanks to IntelliWater
, the innovative IoT platform for the remote management of installations, developed in-house by the Celli Group and already used in the soft-drink and draft beer dispensing sectors.
Through this technology, it is possible to monitor in real time the status of installations, consumption, offer management, promotions, prices and payments, promptly and effectively managing service and maintenance on all the machines installed. This is an efficient solution from a management stand point but above all from a sustainable one. The use of microfiltered water installations, in fact, not only avoids the expensive bottling processes but also transportation and distribution costs, representing a great leap forward to a totally innovative water consumption
that is respectful of the environment.
Cosmetal has the best solutions to the needs of a new type of consumer: modern, always connected, fast, practical and respectful of the environment. By now an unstoppable change
in the consumption of water is happening and we are already contributing to rewrite the future