Efficient cold water dispenser
of the Hi-Class TOP 20 cold water dispenser:
- Technology - Ice-bank cooling system with three different capacities, 20 litres per hour, 30 litres per hour and 65 litres per hour ensure an optimal balance of performance and cost effectiveness.
- Types of water - Chilled water is available in all models, alongside Ambient temperature water in model AC and sparkling water in model ACWG.
- Hygiene - The absence of external taps and the protected dispensing point located well away from the control panel ensure optimal hygiene, therefore preventing outside bacterial contamination.
- Leds - Elegant blue LEDs that ensure accurate bottle or glass positioning underneath the dispense taps.
- Safety - The safety valve prevents leakages caused by accidental faults inside the machine.
- Sustainable - All drinking water systems by Cosmetal are designed to simplify water management, eliminating the need for actions such as buying, transporting and storing plastic water bottles. A triple saving in money, time and space!
The Hi-Class range
includes 4 different models, all perfectly suitable for home or office: the Hi-Class Top 20, 30, 45 and 65. They meet the requirements of all venues in which there is a need for service and design. The Hi-Class Top 20
, the Hi-Class Top 30 countertop water dispenser
and the Hi-Class Top 65 countertop water cooler
are available in the mechanical version with easy to use buttons. An electronic version will be introduced soon. The Hi-Class Top 45 water machine
, on the other hand, is the top of the range, available only in the electronic version.
Cosmetal also offers a wide series of top loading and bottom loading cold dispensers with different temperature settings. Discover them all!
Choose an advanced cooler and cold water dispenser to upgrade your house
Nowadays, modern consumers
drink more water and pursue healthier lifestyles
than before, but at the same time they are concerned about the environment they live in. They are preferring always more sustainable solutions for drinking water and also researching for customised products, which are created according to their needs and preferences.
Consumers want to choose the water to drink, by selecting the desired carbonization level, temperature (hot water to prepare teas and infusions), aromas, and taste using flavours; as well as the sensory characteristics (such as the sodium or calcium contents) and the amount of functional elements (vitamins and minerals).
The new WaterBar smart water dispenser
comes for all these needs and from a new concept by Cosmetal. This cold water dispenser can dispense beverages customised with flavours, essences, supplements, mineral salts and with different carbonisation levels.
WaterBar ensures easy interaction with the water dispenser
for dynamic users, utmost creativity for the best consumption experience, it is the revolutionary dispenser designed for all kinds of premises, including bars, restaurants, schools, gyms, spas, offices and canteens.
A hot and cold water dispenser solution for public and work places
Owners and operators of public places, such as bars
, require guidelines and technical know-how when installing and operating their first cold and hot water dispenser system
, as the leading manufacturer of water dispensing equipment, contributes with its experience in system installation, maintenance, sanitization and service rules for appropriate water treatment.
Draft water dispensing systems for offices and public venues are now completely automated; this prevents tampering with water in all the steps of the pipeline, and the user in charge only needs to comply with basic food hygiene rules.
A high-quality water dispenser machine
combined with a periodical maintenance schedule ensures that safe sustainable water is dispensed, to the benefit of public customers and operators.
A cold water dispenser to supportConcern for the environment
has always been a priority of the Celli Group strategy
. Our environmental approach applies to all activities of our business, from the production of cold water dispenser and countertop water cooler
systems to the internal operations. While we can work to minimise the direct environmental impact always aim for continuous improvement, we are aware that our operations and our products will always have some environmental footprint.
There is a strong ethical correspondance in the Group’s way of doing sustainability
. We want to take care of the territory in which we operate, giving value to the communities with actions related to the protection of natural heritage and developing plans that allow us to achieve production efficiency and energy saving. We are therefore developing innovative energy saving systems, eco-sustainable logistics, territorial projects in partnership. All great examples of what sustainability is for the Group.
On the new lifestyles front, Cosmetal is very active in promoting the relationship between sustainability and health
These two themes are linked to recycling education, for example, because although consumers are evolving, they need clear suggestions about possible water drinking solutions to orient themselves.
Cosmetal’s wide range – with all types of water drip tray
, instant hot water tap
,undersink water chiller
,standing water dispenser
and many other products and accessories – engage consumers in the promotion of the benefits of proper hydration
and healthy drinking, plus the idea of a more sustainable future.
This commitment shows how much we care about the natural capital and water resources, also through the creation of always innovative and smart water dispenser equipment
Water dispensers such as drinking fountain
s and bottle water dispenser
s are a highly sustainable drinks choice. Unfortunately, the most widespread means to water consumption is through single-use plastic water bottles; on average 1 million plastic bottles are bought around the world every minute.
However, water consumption through a drinking water dispenser
replaces the need for harmful plastic bottles.
Plus, a cold water dispenser provides the same great-tasting, filtered water as bottled water, but it also eliminate plastic bottles ending up in the overall environmental waste product.
Cosmetal’s undercounter and countertop water dispenser
s are always designed with the environment in mind and feature energy saving components. Energy and water are all conserved by our current generation of point-of-use water dispensers, providing a clear environmental benefit. The cost of transporting, storing and disposing of plastic water bottles is eliminated, indeed.
Making the earth a better place with pure, refreshing and sustainable water is the goal of all companies of the Group. We truly care about the welfare of our planet, in fact we carefully consider the environmental impact of our services and are always looking to provide sustainable solutions for our customers. Our mission includes enhancing the water network
and rebalancing the water consumption model
that is far too oriented towards bottled water.
Good and safe drinking water for everyday use
Filtered drinking water is vital to our health and is fundamental to mantain life, and every person needs to have enough water each day for the body to function effectively. Nowadays most of the people drink chlorine-treated water that still contains many harmful bacteria, chemicals and other contaminants. In fact, water from your tap may not be pure, despite passing through a water treatment facility.
This is due to the fact that it’s easy for water to pick up contaminants after it has left the water treatment facility; same situation if the water gets stored in a private well.
The quality of water for human consumption raises worry day by day, and new quality controls are being introduced on the entire water treatment and distribution chain, including monitoring of microplastics and risk assessment.
Unfiltered water, even if it has come from the water treatment plant still have contaminants such as lead. Water treatment plants add chemicals such as fluoride and chlorine to the water as their treatment method.
A good way to ensure a good supply of clean and safe drinking water in your home or office is to install a cold water dispenser with a high-quality filtration system.
of filtered water systems:
- Safe water to drink – A filtration system assures healthy drinking water, compared to bottled and tap water coming from the water treatment plants in your municipality. With an advanced cold water dispenser, chemicals, such as fluoride and chlorine, and also other impurities and toxins are removed. Always good and safe drinking water to fill and refill your water bottle any time.
- Sustainable – Dispensers and water coolers are by nature a sustainable choice, instead of plastic water bottles. It takes on average 450 years for plastic bottles to disintegrate.
- Cost Saving – As soon as you install a water dispensing machine in your home or office, you will realize a big savings in money and time for loading and transportation.
- Improved taste and smell of drinking water – Water filtration systems remove elements that cause drinking water to have an unpleasant taste and smell, such as lead, chlorine and bacteria. A cold water dispenser will improve the overall purity, taste and smell of drinking water.