- Types of water - Cold and ambient water present in all versions, with the addition of sparkling water in the ACWG version and hot in the ACH and CH + versions.
- Cu + Safepath - The application guarantees the bacterial immunity of the cooler by providing permanent and constant prevention against the formation of biofilm.
- Built-in dispensing - Built-in and protected dispensing to preserve water from environmental pollution.
- EC version - electronic control (IT / EN / DE) - Optional available on all versions. The electronic control allows you to pre-set some functions, such as for example the water dose to be dispensed automatically with volumetric criteria or the temperature of the ice bank, monitoring its operation in real time.
- J-Class Super Hot! - For hot water lovers, J-Class is also available in the CH + version! 18 liters per hour, and 2.7 liters continuously, of hot water at max 98 ° C, to prepare excellent teas and herbal teas.
- Optional filtration - It is possible to apply dechlorinating and purifying filters to improve the taste and odor of the water. To complete the filtering device, the following are also available: UV rays sterilizer, liter counter and hour meter.
- Matching Cabinet - Optional cabinet with 100-piece cup holder.
- Over counter version - J-Class top is the over counter version. Functional and elegant, it embellishes the environment that hosts it and at the same time facilitates water management.
J-Class combines technology and quality. Compact and functional, it is connected to the water supply to supply cold, still or sparkling water, or hot water up to 98 degrees, ideal for preparing tea and herbal teas. Available in two versions, over-the-counter and built-in, and in two models with differentiated performance, 30L / H and 45L / H, J-Class is a very flexible product suitable for a varied target: offices, home, bars and small restaurants.
J-Class Top is the perfect solution to drink in a sustainable and safe way wherever you want. Cold and hot water always available at your home or office, instead of plastic water bottles.
Also discover the minimal and compact undercounter water system: the J-Class IN undersink water chiller
THE WATER (R)EVOLUTION
is a company through which the Celli Group commits to revolutionizing the drinking water experience and digitalizing water consumption, by spreading its loud and clear high-impact mission: start the Water (R)evolution
. The Water Revolution evokes a cultural change in the patterns of consumpiton. It aims to bring water back to its best nature: respected, controlled and without waste.
All drink dispensers and water coolers by Cosmetal are 100% made in Italy
and guarantee proper hydration for many type of users, from smaller venues – home, office, bars, pubs – to public venues, such as waiting rooms, schools and malls. Cosmetal boasts one of the most extensive ranges in the drinking sector, both for types of water supplied - room temperature, cold, hot, sparkling - and for different models available. Fresh and safe filtered water is always ready to be delivered, also for frequent consumptions.
The new smart dispensers
by Cosmetal are connected and can be controlled remotely thanks to IntelliWater
, the innovative IoT platform for the remote management of installations, developed in-house by the Celli Group and already used in the soft-drink and draft beer dispensing sectors.
Through this technology, it is possible to monitor in real time the status of installations, consumption, offer management, promotions, prices and payments, promptly and effectively managing service and maintenance on all the machines installed. This is an efficient solution from a management stand point but above all from a sustainable one. The use of microfiltered water installations, in fact, not only avoids the expensive bottling processes but also transportation and distribution costs, representing a great leap forward to a totally innovative water consumption
that is respectful of the environment.
Cosmetal has the best solutions to the needs of a new type of consumer: modern, always connected, fast, practical and respectful of the environment. By now an unstoppable change
in the consumption of water is happening and we are already contributing to rewrite the future